WE ARE RECRUITING!
WE ARE RECRUITING VOLUNTEERS!
Job title: Volunteer Fundraising Collectors – London and Home Counties
Job reference number: VC17VFC
Closing date: Ongoing
We are looking for 4-6 Volunteer Fundraising Collectors in the London and Home Counties areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with fundraising collections at locations across the region including supermarkets, town centres and other suitable venues
• Working closely with the Fundraising Coordinator and other members of the collections team
• Advocating The Veterans Charity at every opportunity and enhancing awareness of the charity’s work and representing the charity in a professional and dedicated manner
• Ensuring that all activities are undertaken in adherence with current laws, regulations and policies of The Veterans Charity
• Administrative duties in relation to all fundraising activities as required by the charity
• Supporting the charity at large events like The Forces March, Run to Pegasus, Airshows etc
Previous fundraising experience is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided including safety awareness and personal protection training. Candidates must have good communication skills, be able to travel within their local area, be of the highest integrity, reliable, honest and professional.
This is a voluntary role and does not offer a salary. Expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with the charity’s expenses policy.
Please contact us for an application form by email to email@example.com